Tine offers in-person group/semi-private/private movement and meditative wellness, interdisciplinary arts workshops available to schedule outdoors in Golden Gate Park or in the Fillmore district. Please contact Tine, directly: tine[@]eomvmnt.org. She also teaches regular movement arts classes at AcroSports.
Teaching / Spirit Wellness Facilitation – All Offerings
- Movement Classes for preschool and elementary-aged youth: beginning gymnastics/acrobatics and dance
- Multidisciplinary arts workshops
- Mindfulness Exercises for all ages
- Parent + Child Movement/Dance Classes
- Interdisciplinary Cultural Arts Summer Camps
- The Divine Coloring Book and Movement Workshops
- Sip & Dance Workshop for Mamas
- Guided Movement Meditation / Facilitation – Healing Arts -based Activities for All Ages
- Semi-private/private/group private lessons
Other Resources (focusing on youth and children, but not limited to): facilitating children’s dance and gymnastics focused birthday parties, summer camps, preschool gymnastics, cultural arts dance instruction and choreography, creative movement, motor development, movement for children with special needs.
Sample youth class offering:
ElementalSol is an intercultural dance class that creates space for youth to tap into their Divine Spirit within and remember our interconnection to the collective Divine energy in ALL things. Rooted in cultural exploration through the four elements; air, earth, fire and water, the class incorporates embodies storytelling, creative movement, dance, acrobatics, live drumming, music, mindfulness and a whole ‘lota LOVE.
Tine is a multidisciplinary creative soul from San Francisco. She is a cultural arts practitioner of Philippine, Haitian and Afro-Brazilian folkloric music and dance. By day, she has been empowering youth through movement arts for over a decade. By night, she is also a freelance designer and media producer. Folklore, spirituality, cultural art forms and rhythms of the diaspora inspire her. She delivers solutions for community organizations and individuals acting for the greater good. Through visual, written and embodied storytelling, she uses movement, media and design to help others tell their stories.
“I believe, if we face ourselves, we can heal ourselves and ignite the sacred power within. – CJAF ”