Regular movement arts classes with Tine are still in hiatus for 2021. Please check back again in the fall. However, in-person group/semi-private/private lessons will be available to schedule outdoors in Golden Gate Park or in the Fillmore district starting August 2021. Please contact Tine, directly: tine[@]eomvmnt.org.
Teaching / Choreography – All Offerings
- Movement Classes for Preschool and Elementary-aged youth: Beg. gymnastics/acrobatics, CreativFolkloric, Rhythm & MVMNT, AcroDance, Tribal MVMNT
- Parent + Child Movement/Dance Classes
- AcroDance and Rhythm & MVMNT Cultural Arts Summer Camps
- The Divine Coloring Book Workshop ZOOM (or in-person)
- The Divine MINDSip Workshop for Adults ZOOM
- Sip & Dance Workshop for Mamas
- Team/Building Movement Arts-based Activities for Adults
- Semi-private/private/group private lessons
Other Resources (focusing on youth and children, but not limited to): facilitating children’s dance and gymnastics focused birthday parties, summer camps, preschool gymnastics, cultural arts dance instruction and choreography, creative movement, motor development, movement for children with special needs.
Christine Joy Amagan Ferrer (AKA Tine) is the the founder of Eyes Opened (EO), eomvmnt.org. And creator, author and designer of The Divine Coloring Book. #thedivinecoloringbook
Tine is a multidisciplinary creative soul from San Francisco. She is a cultural arts practitioner of Philippine, Haitian and Afro-Brazilian folkloric music and dance. By day, she has been empowering youth through movement arts for over a decade. By night, she is also a freelance designer and media producer. Folklore, spirituality, cultural art forms and rhythms of the diaspora inspire her. She delivers solutions for community organizations and individuals acting for the greater good. Through visual, written and embodied storytelling, she uses movement, media and design to help others tell their stories.
“I believe, if we face ourselves, we can heal ourselves and ignite the sacred power within. – CJAF ”
You must be logged in to post a comment.