After submitting your registration form below, please remember to send the workshop fee to complete registration. Email divinecoloringbook[@]gmail.com for any questions. Send via FRIENDS & FAMILY Paypal.me/tinejoy, VENMO tinejoy13, or CASHAPP $tinejoyAF.
The Divine Coloring Book Workshop for Grown Folks
On That Divine MindSIP
Led by Christine Joy Amagan Ferrer (Tine)
4-Session Workshop Series
- New Moon, Sunday April 11 @ 7 pm PST
- All other sessions on Thursdays @ 7 pm PST
- Registration open until otherwise noted, classes can be prorated, email me.
- Drop-in welcome
- Dates: April 11, 15, 22, 29
Registration Fee: $72 Advance Registration ($18/class) or $23/Drop-In
Think of it as one of those "Sip and Paint Parties," (except mo'bettah haha), but with a little more intention as we sip, color and be in Divine Mindfulness together. Take a moment for some self-love, care and reflection, honoring the sacred both within you and outside of you. So let's color and meditate on the Divine of Haitian (Lwas), Brazilian (Orixas and Tupi Gods/Goddesses) and Philippine (Diwatas) based on The Divine.
*Please note: No purchase of The Divine Coloring Book is necessary. Just ask and I can send you the coloring page of the session's focus via email for you to print-at-home. This class is also open to teens at parents' discretion, however under-age drinking is NOT encouraged. Drinking an alcoholic beverage is not mandatory.*
The Divine is a multicultural 100-page coloring book for people of all ages, inspired by folklore and spirituality from Haiti, Brazil and the Philippines.
- Folklore and poetry reading excerpts from The Divine
- Sipping on your drink of choice
- Possible breakout dance party
- Divine mindfulness exercises
- And a wholelotaLOVE
The Vibes & What to Bring
- Your authentic self and an open heart/mind
- The Divine Coloring Book or The Divine PDF
- Colored Pencils or Crayons
- Be prepared to set an intention for the evening before we color
- 4 things to represent the four elements--air, earth, fire and water--in your color space
- Your drink of choice. Tine's suggestions below (but no coffee/soda/juice)
Other Things to Know
- The ZOOM link and the session's Divine focus will be emailed to you a couple days before the workshop begins
- After you complete registration, a confirmation email with details will be sent to you
Tine's Drink Suggestions for the Evening
Alcoholic: Hot totties, Chai-totties, Hot Sake, Sake, Tej (Ethiopian/Eritrean Honey Wine), Wine or ONE shot of Tine's favorite rums/liquors: Rhum Barbancourt (Haitian), Tanduay (Filipino), Cachaça (Brazilian), Amarula, American Honey Whiskey (Add a swig any of these to your tea for the best hot-totties, with a lemon and a cinnamon stick)
Non-alcoholic: Alkaline Water like Hot Water & Lemon; Ginger/Lavender/Mint Tea; Milk & Honey; Elderflower Tea; Roobios Tea; Ginger Tea; Masala Chai (you can also add some lavender or rose petals to your chai
Limited Space is Available
Creator, Author & Designer of The Divine Coloring Book
I am a multidisciplinary creative soul from San Francisco, the creatress behind Eyes Opened (EO). I am a cultural arts practitioner of Philippine, Haitian and Afro-Brazilian folkloric music and dance. By day, I have been empowering youth through movement arts for over a decade. By night, I am a freelance designer and media producer. Folklore, spirituality, cultural art forms and rhythms of the diaspora inspire me. Through visual, written and embodied storytelling, I use movement, media and design to help others tell their stories. I believe, if we face ourselves, we can heal ourselves and ignite the sacred power within. I also LOVE chai tea. Read more...